From: Sourav Ray (souravray90_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 26 2015 - 11:32:06 CDT

yeah I checked the pdb and psf files built by Automatic PSF Builder plugin
and realized that. In fact the sequence built from Molefacture has no N/C
termini per se, but they appear after we create the psf-pdb combo and we
can edit the ends before creating the psf files.

the reason behind my confusion was chemists prefer to write C-terminus
first (although they label it as such so that we don't get confused. Check
the link below:

http://www.anaspec.com/products/product.asp?id=30711

Regards
Sourav