From: Daniel Möller (daniel.moeller3_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Tue May 05 2015 - 02:13:30 CDT

Hi,

there is a simple method:
- load your pdb as a "new molecule" as much you need for the final
- move every molecule with "Mouse -> Move -> Molecule" to another position
- save the new position "File -> Save coordinate" in a new file (or a temp-file)
- copy-paste every structure in one pdb via a text editor, but between every molecule should be a "TER"
(pay attention to the empty space at the end of the lines in your pdbs, so you don't corrupt your pdb-structure. See Ivans link for standard pdb format)

I hope this helps

Sincerely

Daniel Möller