From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 06 2015 - 15:49:34 CDT

Hi Aryan,
You'll need a:

$sel update

after changing the frame number. You have a within call in your
atomselection, which will change per frame, but VMD wasn't told to
recalculate which atoms do/do not belong to the selection (most of the
time it doesn't change per frame, and its faster that way), so you get
the list of residues that was selected initially, which was from the
last frame.

-Josh