From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2015 - 11:07:36 CDT

Hi Kevin,

Does "pbc get" give you what you expect? I suspect what is happening is
that it is drawing a box of the correct size, but at the wrong origin. I
don't typically draw the boxes, so someone else may have more info, but
I suspect if you recentered the trajectory so that it is centered on the
origin, the box will encompass your trajectory.

-Josh Vermaas