From: Albert Solernou (a.solernou_at_leeds.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 10 2015 - 05:53:09 CDT

Hi John,
thanks for the answer. Although it is not the ideal solution, and
although I don't know tcl... I could give it a go. Could you point me to
the right documentation?

In addition I have a few extra questions:
- Will I be able to define/label different bodies or parts so that I can
click on them, change colors, and show/hide?
- In that case how will that integrate with the next timestep given that
it is a "different" molecule?
- I have currently a Tkinter interface that I plan to port to, and I
read that you support it. Could you point me to the right documentation
site to do so? Do you have any suggestion?

Cheers,
Albert

--