From: Joshua A. Speidel (jos2036_at_med.cornell.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 14:10:07 CST

Hello,

Is it possible to specifically select an atom in the periodic images?
Generally, I would like to write a script to measure the pair-wise distance
matrix between the 'self' and the image atoms to find the atoms that come
closest, but don't know how to specify the images... This is similar to a
CDT) Re: Periodic images Justin Gullingsrud (Tue Jul 29 2003 - 11:38:15 CDT)
), and it said there wasn't a method, but I was wondering if it was included
somehow in the current release.

Thanks,

Josh

Ps. VMD1.8.2; WindowsXP