From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 10:13:00 CST

Luis,
  Can you make us a small DCD file to experiment with?
If so, I don't need a huge file, just something small that I can
use to exercise the dcd plugin.
Perhaps the new version of Charmm has done something different
with fixed atoms compared to prior versions? You might CC your
message to the Charmm developers, since they would likely know
what, if anything, has been changed in the new version and might
have suggestions for how to cope with it.

I've heard from someone else about a recent 64-bit build of Charmm
producing DCD files that VMD/CatDCD can't read, so hopefully we can
bang out a solution to both problems at once if I get enough test files.

Thanks,