From: James Kress (jimkress_58_at_kressworks.org)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2015 - 12:23:51 CST

Can’t you combine the pdb files into one pdb file? Then you can use the Graphics Representation menu to define the display for all frames at once.

Jim

James Kress Ph.D., President

The KressWorks Foundation ©

An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Organization

"Improving Lives One Atom At A Time" TM

(248) 605-8770

Learn More and Donate At:

 <http://www.kressworks.org/> http://www.kressworks.org

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.