From: Tristan Croll (tristan.croll_at_qut.edu.au)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2015 - 14:57:01 CST

I think your best option is to write each peptide to a PDB file and then just put them together using a text editor. As long as you give each peptide a different chain name VMD is very tolerant in this way - just copy-paste all the ATOM lines from one PDB file to the other (before the final END statement).

Cheers,

Tristan