From: Majid Shahbabaei (m.shahbabaei_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2015 - 23:09:54 CST

Dear VMD USERS,

I did make a model that consists of a box (SPC/E water molecules inside a
two carbon atom walls ) connected to a carbon tube. I used the "topotools"
to convert my PDB data to LAMMPS and also I have used the "topo
guessangles" command to show the angles. Please take a look at the data
file obtained by topotools which added in the end of this email. I just
want to consider H-O-H angles and neglect the C-C-C angles.

Could anybody tell me how to delete the C-C-C angles through VMD?

LAMMPS data file. CGCMM style. atom_style full generated by VMD/TopoTools
v1.2 on Tue Jan 27 11:10:34 KST 2015
 3372 atoms
 4467 bonds
 *28243 angles*