From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2015 - 11:30:46 CST

Hi Charles,

You are on the right track, but I think you dehydrated trajectory may
have another resid 48 somewhere that isn't part of the protein. Would
replacing the res selection text by: "protein and resid 48" solve your
problem? SASA needs the restrict selection to be a subset of the initial
selection, and I think your selections may have been too loose.

-Josh Vermaas