From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2015 - 09:32:41 CST

Dawid,

Can you verify that you are running VMD 1.9.2? The terminal window prints the VMD information upon startup.

The error traceback you provided references a namespacing convention that hasn't been used in several years. The missing "Open COLP" and "Set As Initial" buttons also suggest that you are running an older version of ffTK/VMD.

Regards,
Christopher Mayne