From: Akshata Rudrapatna (akshata.rudrapatna_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2015 - 15:53:44 CST

Thank you very much! For the POV-Ray option, is there still a need to buy
the licence to create a movie with it?

I also had another question: when in the Representations tab, is there a
way to create new shades of colors for the ColorID option other than the
ones that already exist there? I have a very large molecule with several
different PDB files and I would like to clearly distinguish between them as
I conduct simulations.

Thanks again for your help.

Akshata Rudrapatna