From: Rebecca Taylor (rebeccat_at_stanford.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 25 2014 - 23:15:15 CST

Hello everyone, I'm converting multiple PDB files into ribbon models ('new
ribbons') and thereafter generating triangular meshes. I've scoured the

I get the following error when a ribbon isn't completely rendered:
"ERROR) Warning: ribbons code encountered an unusual structure, geometry
may not look as expected."

I'd love to know the residue ids for the residues NOT rendered. Basically I
want to know where the gaps are, but this information isn't an output. Is
there some command I can issue to get VMD to output more information about
each error?

Many thanks and happy holidays,
-rebecca

--