From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 14:35:03 CST

Hi Franca,
  Well, without seeing the file I have no guess as to why you don't
see any structure, it could be one of several things. Sometimes
its something as simple as a single atom that's WAY out in left field
causing the default VMD scaling to be poor and thus resulting in the
structure ending up behind the rear clipping plane or something like that.
It could also be some other odd thing with the structure, or maybe even
a bug in the plugin, but impossible for me to guess without a sample file
to take a look at.

I believe the plugin should read gromos96 .g96 trajectories, the code
purports to, though I haven't tested this personally in a while.