From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2014 - 13:54:38 CST

Hi Zoran,
What specific problems have you encountered? I don't see what is special
about metals that they should result in problems for the methodology of
FFTK. A blanket statement that it doesn't work isn't helpful, because as
written FFTK DOES work for many atomtypes, including new chemistries not
found in released force fields.
-Josh Vermaas