From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2014 - 19:44:20 CST

To be honest with you - from my understanding - even if someone did do it -
they wouldn't know the difference. Studying binding is tricky in itself -
so even if someone did this and got negative results and then went back and
kept the hydrogens -- i doubt that it would have caused much of a
difference - but sure - wait.

Good luck.

Best,
/A

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh_at_gmail.com