From: Albert (mailmd2011_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2014 - 02:32:36 CST

Hello:

I've installed the pre-compiled CUDA-LINUX X64 VMD-1.91. in my computer,
when I try to start VMD, it always failed with messges:

Info) Molecular Dynamics', J. Molec. Graphics 1996, 14.1, 33-38.
Info) -------------------------------------------------------------
Info) Multithreading available, 8 CPUs detected.
Info) Free system memory: 14928MB (93%)
Warning) Detected a mismatch between CUDA runtime and GPU driver
Warning) Check to make sure that GPU drivers are up to date.
Info) No CUDA accelerator devices available.
Warning) Detected X11 'Composite' extension: if incorrect display occurs
Warning) try disabling this optional X server feature.
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
[VGL] WARNING: The OpenGL rendering context obtained on X display
[VGL] :8 is indirect, which may cause performance to suffer.
[VGL] If :8 is a local X display, then the framebuffer device
[VGL] permissions may be set incorrectly.
Info) OpenGL renderer: Quadro K1100M/PCIe/SSE2
Info) Features: STENCIL MSAA(16) MDE MTX NPOT PP PS
Info) GLSL rendering mode is NOT available.
Info) Textures: 2-D (16384x16384), 3-D (4096x4096x4096), Multitexture (4)
[VGL] ERROR: in readPixels--
[VGL] 374: GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object extension not available

It's very strange that my Pymol works fine in the same machine....

Does anybody have any idea?

Thank you very much.

Albert