From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2014 - 05:33:58 CST

Hi Christian,

I also notice that VMD gets stalled when writing something to the console
while it's still doing something else. Like entering a command while vmd is
still wrapping f.i. So you might want to add a delay between your writes of
the rotation matrix and see if this solves it.

But, actually I don't really understand your problem description as you say
you send data to oculus rift, but seem to write data to vmd. So could you
please explain more detailed what exactly you do and how you call your C
tool?

Norman Geist.