From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2014 - 03:45:07 CST

Hi Maryam,

You already know the solutions.

Are you asking how to use these ?

If you are -

e.g. to use the margin fix you need to add the following line to your NAMD
configuration file:

"*margin 2*"

useFlexibleCell is off by default so unless you turned it on you don't have
to think on that. If you have turned it on - remove that line from your
script.

Use of margin should fix your problem unless your question was something
else altogether.

Best,
/A

p.s. also just to let you know - you should have posted this to the NAMD
mailing list, since its an NAMD related question.

--
Best,
/A