From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2014 - 13:55:24 CST

Hi Revathi,

Can't you just generate a pdb/psf pair with hydrogens like usual, and
then remove the hydrogens as a postprocessing step? I'm unfamiliar with
the dynamic network analysis plugin, but if you want a hydrogenless
pdb/psfpair, the following scriptlet would remove the hydrogens:

set nohsel [atomselect top "noh"]
$nohsel writepdb "noh.pdb"
$nohsel writepsf "noh.psf"

-Josh Vermaas