From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 17:41:17 CST

Jerry,
  Its probably just something unusual about the Athlon64/Opteron build of
the 'webpdb' plugin in that case. Hopefully I can track it down soon, until
then just download the large structures to your machine and load them locally.
Let us know if you find any other Athlon64/Opteron problems so we can get them
fixed before releasing VMD 1.8.3.

Thanks,