From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2014 - 09:14:49 CDT

Zeinab,

I don't know what you're referring to by "solvation panel."

I strongly suggest that you spend some time reading through the original CGenFF paper as well as the ffTK paper (both linked on the ffTK documentation website) that describe the parameterization process in depth. All QM calculations during parameterization are performed in the gas phase and employ empirical scaling factors to account for MD performed in the condensed phase.

Regards,
Christopher Mayne