From: Björn Forsberg (bjorn.forsberg_at_scilifelab.se)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2014 - 07:50:41 CDT

Simply specify

"not resname GLY"

in the selection in the ramaplot GUI. You may need to press enter or
reselect the molecule for it to take effect. A nice way to find out the
selection options is to open the "representations" dialogue and click
keywords in the selection tab; the possible values are then shown to the
right.

Cheers,

/ Björn

--
Bjoern O. Forsberg
bjorn.forsberg_at_scilifelab.se <mailto:bjorn.forsberg_at_scilifelab.se>