From: Ana Celia Vila Verde (acavilaverde_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2014 - 09:21:18 CDT

Dear Phan Vy,

You will need to re-calculate the coordinates of each atom at each frame
so that the protein is at the center of the box in each frame. You can
do this using the pbctools in VMD
(http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/pbctools/). Because this
may be somewhat time-consuming, you may want to save the new trajectory
in a new dcd file using the command animate.

Best,

Ana