From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 13:11:00 CST

Joe,
  Ah. VRJuggler is like the CAVE/FreeVR systems in that its not just
a normal OpenGL program, its a system designed to run multi-board display
systems. VMD doesn't have any built-in facility to display on multiple
video boards, it just supports the standard OpenGL stereo features.
You'd have these same issues with all programs that just use standard
OpenGL stereo.

  John