From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 14:50:20 CST

Joe,
  In that case, you're only alternative is to use one of the
Side-by-Side modes in VMD by making the graphics window take
the full screen, spanned across both projectors. Make sense?
I suspect you'd run into these same issues getting any stereo
software to work, have you run any other software on your
system yet?

Thanks,