From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2014 - 11:17:17 CDT

Abhishek,

First of all, make sure that you are sending email to VMD-L from the exact same email address that you used to register, otherwise, the listserv will silently drop your email.

After taking a closer look at your input and error message, I recognized this as a parsing error due to changes in Gaussian keyword order in log files. The same error was reported by other users shortly after the 1.9.2a39 build was released and I subsequently committed a patch which appears to have resolved the error. This fix is included in the latest 1.9.2 alpha build currently posted to BioCoRE (1.9.2a42, Aug 28, 2014).

Please let me know if this error persists or you experience any other problems with the latest VMD builds.

Regards,
Christopher Mayne