From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2014 - 15:44:26 CDT

Hi Luis,

If one of my monomers crosses a periodic boundary, what normally works
for me is:

pbc wrap all -centersel "segment A" -center com -compound fragment

This works if you have some atomselection that can pick out one of the
two monomers (for me, that's segment A), and that the other monomer
isn't so large that it's center of mass extends across periodic boundaries.

Good luck!
-Josh Vermaas