From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2014 - 10:30:27 CDT

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Pavan Miriyala
<pavan.kumar9111_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> No, even If I assign a variable with just integer, not a list. It is not
> reading it as a integer
>
>>Main< (pavan) 97 % set a 1
> 1
>>Main< (pavan) 98 % set b 0
> 0
>>Main< (pavan) 99 % set c 5
> 5
>>Main< (pavan) 100 % measure angle $a $b $c
> measure angle: must specify exactly three atoms in a list
>>Main< (pavan) 101 % measure angle { $a $b $c }
> expected integer but got "$a" measure angle: bad atom index

again, please look up the Tcl tutorial on how to create lists {}
creates a quoted string.
in the previous example you created a list which contained 1 element,
which was a list of 3 elements.

this is all *fundamental* Tcl stuff. it is all explained over there
and that tutorial is very good and accessible. it will be more than
worth your time to go over it and learn what you need properly. i
don't have time to be your personal Tcl tutor.
if you don't like writing Tcl, use LAMMPS with rerun as steve
suggested or write a script/program in whatever your favorite
scripting/programming language is. or find somebody that will do it
for you. in any case, as far as i am concerned, i have spend as much
time as i am willing to spend on this thing.

good luck,
    axel.