From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2014 - 08:42:38 CDT

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Pavan Miriyala
<pavan.kumar9111_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Axel,
> just like topo getanglelist, can we measure all the angles
> in the molecule with out specifying three atoms using measure command.
> Sorry, for disturbing you I have gone through the vmd user's guide and tried
> few commands.

you cannot learn these kind of things by just "trying a few commands"
and waiting for a perfect solution to drop down on you. programming
doesn't work like this and neither does research. you need to
think(!!!) about your problem and solve it in steps.

what you are asking for is not rocket science and the process of
solving it yourself will also be highly educational and prepare you
for solving the next and more complicated problem.

axel.