From: mason H (tailermason_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2014 - 20:03:09 CDT

Hello,
   I have previously run 'dynamical network analysis' on my protein,
including the execution of "gncommunities".
   I can easily load the PDB and PSF files form the Tk console. To load a
'network' I first open the Network View plugin. Then I use the 'File'
 menu bar of the Network View window to load my network file.

   Is there a command I can enter into the Tk console to load the network
instead? Is there a similar command for loading "community" data?

   Lastly, Is there a way to color nodes from the command line?
 --Something like "color node 15 red"? ..... same question but with
"communities" and their number?

If you can answer any of these questions, it would be very helpful.
Thank you.