From: sunyeping (sunyeping_at_aliyun.com)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2014 - 10:14:02 CDT

Dear all, In VMD script library there is a script c_top2psf.pl. This is to transform top file into psf file.I used this command line to do the transformation:perl c_top2psf.pl -p topol.gro -o topol.psf However, the only content of the psf it generated is:PSF        4 !NTITLE  REMARKS TOPOLOGY CREATED BY PERL SCRIPT (MARC BAADEN)  REMARKS contact baaden smplinux.de        0 !NATOM        0 !NBOND: bondsMaybe I misused this script. Could you tell me how I can get a normal psf file which contains the atom cooridnations?Best regards. Yeping