From: Tristan Croll (tristan.croll_at_qut.edu.au)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2014 - 05:15:30 CDT

After a bit more tinkering, it seems that setting the depth cueing mode to Exp2 does the trick. For the other modes, (most) objects viewed through a transparent surface are shaded as if they're in the foreground.

Tristan Croll
Lecturer
Faculty of Science and Technology
Institute of Health and Biomedical Engineering
Queensland University of Technology
60 Musk Ave
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059 Australia
+61 7 3138 6443

This email and its attachments (if any) contain confidential information intended for use by the addressee and may be privileged. We do not waive any confidentiality, privilege or copyright associated with the email or the attachments. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not use, transmit, disclose or copy the email or any attachments. If you receive this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original email.