From: Jim Parker (jimparker96313_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2014 - 16:17:16 CDT

Oops, fat fingered the <Send> button.
 continuing.

inspecting the lib/stride lib/surf and lib/tachyon folders, the only file
is a README file in each.
the folder /myhome/tmp/lib/vmd-src
contains a file vmd.so and none of the *_LINUXAMD64 files I would expect to
see.

I tried following the Makefile dependencies to understand how these 3 files
were created, but as far as I can see they are just defined in
VMD_OTHER_EXE and that handle is not used elsewhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
--Jim Parker

Department of Physics and Astronomy