From: Salomon Turgman Cohen (sturgman_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2014 - 13:19:32 CDT

Hey Rafal,

If I understand what you are asking, a possible solution is to select the
relevant atoms by index number and set the representation style to dynamic
bonds.

You can do this by:

1. Select graphics->representation
2. Click "Create Rep"
3. On the "Selected Atoms" text box type something like "index 0 1 2" where
0 1 2 would be replaced by the index of the actual atoms of interest.
4. Select DynamicBonds from the "Drawing Method" selection box.
5. Adjust the cutoff until you see the bonds that you want.

This would be tedious if the index of the atoms is changing or if you have
to do this for many molecules!

Salomon

--
Salomon Turgman Cohen