From: Abhijit Muley (abhijitrmly_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2014 - 09:09:27 CDT

Hi Albert,

You can use Tk console and do the following:

set sel [atomselect top "ligand or (water and within 4 of ligand)"]
$sel writepdb sel.pdb

(You have to replace ligand and water with appropriate keywords).

mol new sel.pdb

You have now loaded the ligand with water molecules within 4 angstroms
distance.

Abhijit