From: Rangeen Othman (rangeen.othman_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2014 - 06:30:20 CDT

Dear VMD users,

Anyone is willing to help, whenever I wanted to build a psf for
"cg_01-AA-lipoprotein.pdb" on the RBCG tutorial from AutoPSF builder at the
end give me the following error. And in the tutorial RBCG pdf file I do
not understand this "If you are using AutoPSF plugin, uncheck “Regenerate
angles/dihedrals” under Options" because there is no option like that. By
the way my VMD is 1.9.1. and I am working on windows 7, I have downloaded
the RBCG files which works on windows as well.
error deleting "cg_01-AA-lipoprotein_autopsf-temp.pdb": permission denied
error deleting "cg_01-AA-lipoprotein_autopsf-temp.pdb": permission denied
    while executing
"file delete $tempfile "
    (procedure "clean_tempfiles" line 3)
    invoked from within
"clean_tempfiles"
    (procedure "makepatches_gui" line 78)
    invoked from within
"makepatches_gui"
    (procedure "::autopsf::afterchains_gui" line 103)
    invoked from within
"::autopsf::afterchains_gui"
    invoked from within
".autopsf.chains.finish invoke"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
    (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 24)
    invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .autopsf.chains.finish"
    (command bound to event)

I have tried to do for any other examples "protein" it gives me the same
error. I have uninstalled VMD and installed it again but still the same.
Please do you have any idea what is this?

Thanks in adavance
Rangeen