From: rama david (ramadavidgroup_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2014 - 10:05:58 CDT

Dear Friends,
       I am using vmd 1.9.1 in ubuntu 12.04 32 bit OS.
I want to create movie of system having 4000 atoms and frame 8000. I
completed simulation of Petide ligand and receptor of 15ns. I want to make
movie of simulation.

         When I use representation format such as cartoon, CPK and line I
dont get any problem. But when I choose the surf drawing method the
problem started in rendering of images. Some images in movie are only have
surface rendered and even some shoes only half protein molecule. It is very
imp. to show receptor in surf format.
                  I dont not know why I facing problem.
I will be very thankful for your help.
I am looking forward for reply and solution.

Thank you for giving time and attention.

With Best regards,
Rama David