From: Xiaohui She (xshe4_at_wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2014 - 16:44:44 CDT

Dear all,

I have made a movie using movie maker tool in VMD to see the trajectory of Lammps output file. When I watch the movie, I find that I can not control the movie back and forth. What I can do is only stopping or running this movie, and no other actions can be done. If I missed one frame that I want to see while the movie is running, I have to restart the movie, and can not move the movie back.

If there is a scrollbar in the movie, then it is convenient to make the movie back and forth to watch what I want to see. I am wondering whether movie maker in VMD can realize this function.

Best wishes,

Xiaohui She

University of Wisconsin-Madison