From: Wagener, M. (Markus) (markus.wagener_at_organon.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 04:39:48 CST

Hi John,

thank you very much for your kind answer.

In the meantime the problems has been solved. While porting
some protocols from charmm to namd/vmd we got confused
and were comparing slightly different pdb files in charmm
and vmd. So, there are no issues with distance based
selections in charmm/vmd, respectively.

Markus