From: Maxim Belkin (mbelkin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2014 - 11:55:56 CDT

Hi Diego,

In the code that you presented, you make modifications to VMD's molecule #0. If you load trajectory afterwards, it has different number. So, you just need to adjust your script so that it works with the right thing, e.g.:

set MOL [mol load psf "psfFile.psf"]
mol addfile dcdFile.dcd waitfor all $MOL

mol modstyle 0 $MOL NewCartoon
mol modcolor 0 $MOL ColorID 3

.. and so on.

Maxim