From: Tristan Croll (tristan.croll_at_qut.edu.au)
Date: Fri May 30 2014 - 15:33:52 CDT

If it's all one molecule you could still potentially work around it... just restart your numbering from 1 at the 10,000th residue and make it a fresh segment, then manually patch the backbones back together (PRES LIG for a protein, if I recall correctly)?

One concern: how is it numbered in the PDB file itself? I believe the PDB format only allows four characters for residue numbers.

Tristan Croll
Lecturer
Faculty of Science and Technology
Institute of Health and Biomedical Engineering
Queensland University of Technology
60 Musk Ave
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059 Australia
+61 7 3138 6443

This email and its attachments (if any) contain confidential information intended for use by the addressee and may be privileged. We do not waive any confidentiality, privilege or copyright associated with the email or the attachments. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not use, transmit, disclose or copy the email or any attachments. If you receive this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original email.