From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2014 - 15:55:45 CDT

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Mike Makowski <mmakowsk_at_uci.edu> wrote:

> Hi Axel,
>
> Why are you so rude to people who post simple questions to the VMD mailing
> list?

​please ​
feel free to provide a better
​ (and friendlier)​
answer.​
​ VMD-l needs more people answering, especially "simple" questions.
​strangely enough, the people that complain about the tone of my answers
are always people that have don't answer questions themselves. hmmm...​

i'm just trying to save myself the effort of playing 20 questions. i've
done it (too) many times and what may look rude to you now, is the answer
that we would end up with after iterating this thing a few times. so i'm
simply skipping ahead. look in the archives and you'll see.

​axel.​