From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Thu May 15 2014 - 17:49:51 CDT

See the manual
(http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node138.html). You need
to set the default. mol modstyle only does it to the current molecule.
"mol default" changes the defaults, and those defaults would work for
all 100 molecules. I don't remember the exact syntax past that, but you
can figure it out. :) One potential issue is that file loading happens
BEFORE reading the vmdrc file. Put the commands in a separate script and
load the script, since those are executed before loading files (I
think). Your final command would look something like:

vmd -m traj* -e scriptfile.tcl

Good luck!
-Josh