From: Tristan Croll (tristan.croll_at_qut.edu.au)
Date: Mon May 12 2014 - 23:56:08 CDT

An even easier way to do this is to change your for loop to:

foreach traj [lsort [glob *.gro]] {
  mol addfile $traj waitfor all
}

Should work for any logically numbered trajectory set. Just keep in mind that lsort will sort alphabetically rather than numerically (so 100 will come before 11, for example).