From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 17:55:50 CST

Hi,

The easy way is to use a Tcl foreach loop over all of your segments.
I've attached a script I used to build a DPPC patch from similar input.
There is some extra code to replicate the lipids, but otherwise this is a
full example.

Also, be sure to use "regenerate angles dihedrals" after building all of
the lipid segments or you'll be missing several angles and dihedrals.

-Jim