From: Jim Parker (jimparker96313_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2014 - 05:58:57 CDT

Hello,
  I hope this an appropriate forum for feature requests...if not, I
apologize for cluttering the mailing list.

I have found ffTk to be very useful in my research, but since at different
steps I have to stop and run Gaussian, and then other things happen in life
(...) If VMD has been closed, I have to repopulate the ffTk screens. Not
overly onerous, but...

Since it appears that ffTK is logging my inputs, I'm naively assuming it
would it be possible to add a feature that if a "load log" button is
pressed, the ffTK screens could be repopulated with the last inputs. Maybe?

Cheers,
--Jim