From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 01:28:56 CST

Sergio,
  The RMSD extension is only available in VMD 1.8.2.
Prior to VMD 1.8.2, it was a standalone script that one
would have to manually source. The old script had some issues
so I'd recommend upgrading to VMD 1.8.2 if you can.
You can also do RMSD fitting via the 'measure fit' command
as documented in the User's guide, if you don't need the GUI.

Thanks,