From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2014 - 13:12:33 CDT

Hi Dave,

I *think* the default behavior is to save the file to your working
directory unless you browse for somewhere else, which by default on
windows is not in a useful place (somewhere in programfiles). If you
enter the command "pwd" into the terminal/tkconsole, it should tell you
what directory this is, and the search might reveal something new.

Good luck!
-Josh